First-Coder -- Teamspeak3 Control Panel -- Forum

The Forum for the First-Coder Teamspeak3 Control Panel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Shoutbox

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    CookieCr2nk

MoinMoin

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    L.Gmann

Viel zu tun aber läuft soweit und selbst?

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    Fabi

wie gehts wie stehts

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    L.Gmann

hey ho

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    Fabi

Hey Ho

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    L.Gmann

Danke euch ;)

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    Provo

English ist raus :)

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    L.Gmann

@TS3.Global ich habe mal unser Statement dazu als Nachricht verfasst. Kann bitte @@ndy oder jemand anderes diesen Post ins englische übertragen? Danke!

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    L.Gmann

@Musiker15 Moin ;)

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    TS3.Global

Hi 2.1.5 Wann wird es veröffentlicht? Können Sie eine eindeutige Antwort geben

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    Musiker15

Moin Leude

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    L.Gmann

BTW it will not be a beta. It´s more a 2.1.5-OPEN-PRE-ALPHA. I know it´s a long version name but we need to start slowly. If all works fine we will update every week the interface until it´s finished and works with Teamspeak, Teaspeak and Splamy Music bot

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    L.Gmann

I hoped I could finish it yesteday. But some stuff arent finished yet. The currently source is finished but I need to clear the old code and need to finish some stuff in the database. But I am sure that it should start the comming week!

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    dshimen

When***

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    dshimen

Hi ;) Will when do you expect to publish 2.1.5 beta?

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    Fabi

War ne schwache Metode um zeit zu schinden, weil man sich mit Q4 2018 gehörig vertan hat :S

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    L.Gmann

schwach...

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    Solace

Ich hab ja schon einfach auf ne Open beta gehofft :/

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    Provo

teamspeak.com/en/ahqh4tl7s7/

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    L.Gmann

Danke ;)

• :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

News

• English:

Hello Community,

many, like myself, have hoped that version 2. 1. 5 has now been released in the alpha version. Unfortunately this is not possible due to TeamSpeak itself. TeamSpeak seems to make substantial changes in the query and gives if only in the Changelog after the publication in addition position and/or info. Thus, for example, in the latest server version is a give or take the server Admin Querys no longer possible. Whether this is a bug or an intention is not known. However, we decided to hold back version 2. 1. 5 until the release of TeamSpeak 5 and maybe release a beta instead of an alpha when TeamSpeak 5 is released.

But I don't want us to wait years for TeamSpeak 5. Therefore, if TeamSpeak doesn't manage to…
  • English:

Hello Community,

meanwhile I was written to relatively often and asked, how far the v2. 1. 5 is now and whether there is already a date. Unfortunately, I have to tell you that there is no fixed date yet. However, the version is on a good path and I hope that at the end of the month I can go into the closed beta. In order for you to get an idea of the progress, I will post an update status behind this text, which will always be kept up to date by me. As soon as everything is set to 100%, the closed beta is possible. I hope I was able to give you a better overview.

Yours sincerely
    L. Gmann -- Developer

German:

Hallo Community,

mittlerweile wurde ich nun relativ oft angeschrieben und gefragt, wie weit den nun die v2.1.5 ist und…
  • English:

Hello Community,

months passed once again, without any info. We worked on a remake of our interface and got pretty far with it. Were also waiting on information on Teamspeak 5, which is not very likely to release this year. But, i can assure you that the remake of our interface, version 2.1.5, will probably release on 24.12.18. There will be a demo of it available on demo.first-coder.de/. It will be faster, as well as more stable. There will be no warnings nor notices anymore. The musicbot of @Splamy is fully supported. Our Interface will be one of the first ever which supports the new SSH protocol aswell as the Telnet protocol.

Information about the features will be announced on par with the release. If there remain any…
  • English:

Hello dear community,

now that I'm almost done with my tasks, I can (hopefully) put some time back into developing the interface. It is well known that you usually have less time in summer, since you don't actually spend much time at the computer. Anyway, I wanted to mention again that in the future the first-coder web interfaces will neither be discontinued nor lose their support. Unfortunately, I currently have many parallel projects like v1, v2 and the tsc, which is why I have already discussed internally what will become of the individual projects. So we have escaped to the following decision:

TSW version 1:
    The Teamspeak Webinterface V1 should continue to run stable in the future and will therefore receive all security

Recent Activities

• JokarLP -

Posted the thread Backups.

Thread
    Ich fände es sehr schon und würde mich freuen wenn die Instanz Backups mit Channeln und Rechten rein kämen wie es sie im Interface von psychokiller gibt. Jedoch finde ich eure Interface bisher um einiges besser wenn auch die ein oder anderen Fehler…
  • Provo -

Replied to the thread First-Coder Version 2.1.5 --> Delay.

Hello Community, many, like myself, have hoped that version 2. 1. 5 has now been released in the alpha version. Unfortunately this is not possible due to TeamSpeak itself. TeamSpeak seems to make substantial changes in the query and gives if only in the…
  • Jniklas2 -

Liked L.Gmann’s post in the thread First-Coder Version 2.1.5 --> Delay.

Like (Post)
    English: Hello Community, many, like myself, have hoped that version 2. 1. 5 has now been released in the alpha version. Unfortunately this is not possible due to TeamSpeak itself. TeamSpeak seems to make substantial changes in the query and gives if…
  • Fabi -

Liked L.Gmann’s post in the thread First-Coder Version 2.1.5 --> Delay.

Like (Post)
    English: Hello Community, many, like myself, have hoped that version 2. 1. 5 has now been released in the alpha version. Unfortunately this is not possible due to TeamSpeak itself. TeamSpeak seems to make substantial changes in the query and gives if…
  • L.Gmann -

Posted the thread First-Coder Version 2.1.5 --> Delay.

Thread