Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• dshimen -

Posted the thread Problem with 3.2.7.

Thread
    Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /var/www/html/panel/php/functions/functionsTeamspeak.php on line 663 This is my error after refreshing the "ip/panel/index.php?web_teamspeak_serverview?0?9987" and it's like as much times written as i have…
  • L.Gmann -

Replied to the thread How can i create user in 2.3.7.

no problem. I am happy if it´s not a bug :)
  • dshimen -

My bad, i was thinking this acc is for new db user private for website not as client to login, sorry.
  • L.Gmann -

Did you use the installer to install the interface and connect to the database?
  • dshimen -

How if i don't have account?I don't know how to create one.
  • L.Gmann -

• dshimen -

If you logged in you can see or create new user under the point administration/user
  • dshimen -

Posted the thread How can i create user in 2.3.7.

Thread
    I don't see any option to register an account, can you tell me how can i make admin account?
  • solidus1983 -

Replied to the thread Database fehler.

Will download now and test. Languague on webgui now as that option is not pickable as it was greyed out. I have also donated what i had left in my account to you as well.
  • solidus1983 -

Liked L.Gmann’s post in the thread Database fehler.

Like (Post)
    Okey guys. I´ve uploaded the updated installer in the Interface on my webiste (first-coder.de/). Please clean the database and try a install process again. On my Version all works fine but I use maria db.
  • L.Gmann -

Okey guys. I´ve uploaded the updated installer in the Interface on my webiste (first-coder.de/). Please clean the database and try a install process again. On my Version all works fine but I use maria db.
  • Joshua_Samenfink -

Like (Post)
    ah sry. I will tomorrow have a look. I give you tomorrow a feedback or solution for this problem / bug.
  • solidus1983 -

Like (Post)
    ah sry. I will tomorrow have a look. I give you tomorrow a feedback or solution for this problem / bug.
  • L.Gmann -

• solidus1983 -

This is the same error i posted about in my thread, to which still happens even after deleting the database or a clean install. Also @Joshua_Samenfink thist sub form is for version 1 of the panel. Translated Dies ist derselbe Fehler, über den ich in…
  • L.Gmann -

Replied to the thread Whishes for Version 2.

Version 2. 3.7 is not published now. Please give me some time
  • L.Gmann -

Replied to the thread About TeaSpeak or ts3audiobot.

Normaly we support TeaSpeak. If TeaSpeak doesn't block the connection. We had a test instance where we succussful test it. Splamy bot will comming step by step with updates. But this will take some weeks. For now removing bugs are more important for us…
  • Domisiding -

Posted the thread Installation auf Windows.

Thread
    Hallo, ich habe heute versucht das Panel zu installieren da komme ich immer zu denn Punkt das nicht genug File Permission besteht, aber laut Plesk und dem Windows Server besteht die und ist auch auf dem maximalen Einstellungswert. Was könnte ich noch…
  • heartles39 -

Posted the thread About TeaSpeak or ts3audiobot.

Thread
    Does the panel support teaspeak? Have the TS3AudioBot settings arrived?