Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Database fehler

solidus1983 - - Bugs

Will download now and test. Languague on webgui now as that option is not pickable as it was greyed out. I have also donated what i had left in my account to you as well.

• Database fehler

solidus1983 - - Bugs

This is the same error i posted about in my thread, to which still happens even after deleting the database or a clean install. Also @Joshua_Samenfink thist sub form is for version 1 of the panel. Translated Dies ist derselbe Fehler, über den ich in meinem Thread geschrieben habe, der auch nach dem Löschen der Datenbank oder einer Neuinstallation noch auftritt.Auch @ 'Joshua_Samenfink' dieses Unterformulars bezieht sich auf Version 1 des Panels. Link: BLOB/TEXT Error during Database install

• Thanks, not problem, just thought i'd help with bug testing. If i find a way around will let you know.

• Whishes for Version 2

solidus1983 - - Support English V2

A backup system could be nice where it backs up everything including databases, make migrating easier or doing updates more saver.

• Thank you now i am hitting the following errors Source Code (15 lines)I am using Mysql 5.7 server could that be the issue? Well i have upgraded to Mysql 8.0 server same issue will await your reply.

• During the Install database section i get the following error Source Code (2 lines) Unsure how to continue on this. Its a clean Ubuntu 19.04 LAMP server install as well.